TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Welcome to PENNCOMBATSPORTS.com, this website and domain name are owned and operated by PARISU INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD., the official partner and the authorized distributor of adidas combat sports products in Thailand Laos and Vietnam.
- 1. Intellectual Property
- PENN COMBAT SPORTS and the Penn Combat Sports Logo are trademarks of Parisu International Co., Ltd. adidas, the 3-bars logo and the 3-Stripes mark are registered trademarks of the adidas Group. (TRADE MARK) All material on this website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned by or licensed to Parisu International Co., Ltd. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Parisu International Co., Ltd., or as permitted by law. All rights of Parisu International Co., Ltd. are reserved.
- Trademarks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trademarks of those third parties.
- 2. Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not link to, frame or mirror any part of the website without our written authorization.
- The website may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organizations and individuals (Third Party Websites). Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Parisu International Co., Ltd. Parisu International Co., Ltd does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
- 3. Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please refer to our Shipping&Returns pages for further information.
- 4. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit, debit card or payment had been received on our system in direct bank transfer case
- 5. Pricing and Availability
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Packaging Fee may also be charged in special case; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- 6. Product Descriptions
- 7. Payment
In case of credit card condition, upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- 8. Discount Codes
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- 9. Returns and Refunds
PENN COMBAT SPORTS does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our facility. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, PENN COMBAT SPORTS does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our RETURNS Page.
- 10. Your conduct
- 10.1 You must not:
- (a) use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- (b) use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- (c) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website;
- (d) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
- If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us.
- PENN COMBAT SPORTS reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Uniqlo a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose.
- PENN COMBAT SPORTS is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any person other than PENN COMBAT SPORTS. PENN COMBAT SPORTS does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than PENN COMBAT SPORTS.
- 11. Disclaimer
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify Parisu International Co., Ltd for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
- 12. Risk of Loss
All items purchased from PENN COMBAT SPORTS are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- 13. Your Account
If you use any PENN COMBAT SPORTS Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- 14. Outages
PENN COMBAT SPORTS reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
- 16. Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
- 17. Contact
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-1452-0018.
For all questions or feedback: email@example.com, Tel. 02-106-8205